After releasing the fourth beta a couple of weeks ago, Apple today released the fifth developer beta of watchOS 6 for testing on the Apple Watch before its public release this fall. The new software is only available to registered developers for testing. In other words, there isn’t any free public beta.
watchOS 6 carries plenty of useful features that could come in handy. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most anticipated ones.
- New watch faces
- New complications powered by Siri
- Shazam integration with Siri
- Webpage-powered responses to Siri questions
- Dedicated App Store
- New Audiobooks app
- New Calculator app
- Animoji stickers in messages
- Activity Trends to track your progress over time
- Menstrual cycle tracking
- Hearing health tracking
- All-new Health app on Watch and iPhone
The new software can be installed by going to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and searching for a new software update. You’ll have to have your Apple Watch connected to its charger in order for the update to install.
You must log in to post a comment.