A new version of OxygenOS being rolled out to OnePlus 5 users everywhere adds the ability to use EIS (electronic image stabilization) while recording video in 4K. This feature was previously exclusive to video being shot in 1080p or lower, but it’s now available for those who want that extra crispy shot and wanna keep things as stable as possible.
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
This update to the OnePlus 5 also includes the July security patch, the company’s new Slate font, and fixes for sound leaks and sound channels when recording video. It’s available to download over the air.