Amazon today announced its third now-annual Prime Day which offers “hundreds of thousands” of deals exclusively to Prime members. This year, the event will run 30 hours rather 24 as it starts at 6 PM PT/9PM ET the day before (Monday, July 10th). In other words, you’ll have to ring out your credit cards for an extra six hours this time around.
As for other new changes, Amazon will be offering Echo-exclusive deals that require you to use your voice to order, discounts on multiple TVs as a part of the Big TV Deal, those in China and Mexico can shop for deals both domestically and internationally to an extent, and you’ll be able to watch deals via the Amazon app. Amazon says you should also have an easier time navigating the deals thanks to most offers being categorized into 20 different “themes.”
In addition, Amazon will also be hosting special offers each day leading up to Prime Day. The retailer describes some offers that have already launched and are available today.
- Amazon Music Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history – four months of the full catalog on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs, for just $0.99.
- Prime Video – Get $10 to shop on Amazon.com anytime on or before Prime Day when you stream a video included in Prime for the first time on your TV. Restrictions apply. Stream award-winning and critically acclaimed Amazon Original Series and Movies as well as thousands of other popular titles included with your Prime membership.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership. Enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device.
- Audible – Enjoy the world’s largest library of audiobooks plus original audio programming from Audible for 40% off your first 6 months (just $8.95/month for 6 months).
- Everyday Essentials – Prime members can save up to 35% off with onsite coupons on select food and household items in Prime Pantry.
If we find anything good you need to know about, we’ll be sure to let you know come Prime Day.