Apple today announced their Spring 2017 line of Apple Watch bands which are now available for purchase from Apple.com. They’ll become available from Apple retailers and Stores starting in late March.
For the basic Apple Watch, here’s a list of the new bands that are now available for purchase.
- Sport in Pebble, Azure and Camellia
- Woven Nylon in Berry, Tahoe Blue, Orange, Red, Pollen and Midnight Blue
- Classic Buckle with new buckle design in Sapphire, Berry and Taupe
For the special Apple Watch Nike+ edition, here’s the new colors the bands are now available in.
- Pure Platinum/White
Finally for the Apple Watch Hermès, here’s what’s available.
- 38mm Double Tour in Bleu Zéphyr Epsom leather
- 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia leather
- 42mm Single Tour in Lime Epsom leather
- 42mm Single Tour in Colvert Swift leather
You can now also buy the Apple Watch Series 2 with the 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia calfskin leather paired with “an exclusive Hermès Sport Band in signature orange.”
The Sport and Woven Nylon bands will retail for $49, while the Classic Buckel will cost $149. Apple Watch Nike+ bands will go for $49 as well. As for Apple Watch Hermès bands, the Single Tour is $339, the Double Tour is $489, and the Double Buckle Cuff is $689.