We recently heard the confirmation straight from the horse’s mouth that yes, Facebook was indeed working on a video app for your TV. Now, we get to see the final product as the company has released the software to the Apple TV after first releasing it to Samsung Smart TVs.
Simply called Facebook Video, the app promises to deliver a better experience for watching videos found throughout the social network. It’s a little like Twitter’s TV app which lets you watch NFL games and videos on their platform. This app just kinda lets you watch Facebook clips, and that’s it.
Enjoy Facebook videos on your TV screen. Watch videos from friends and Pages you follow, top live videos, and recommended videos, or revisit favorites that you’ve watched or shared on Facebook.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy Facebook videos on TV
- Stay up to date on videos shared by your friends and people and Pages you follow
- Tune in to popular live videos
- Discover new videos with recommendations based on your interests
- Catch up on saved videos or revisit favorites you’ve watched or shared
You can download the Facebook Video app for your Apple TV from the App Store totally free.
- VIA: 9to5Mac