LG’ K3 smartphone is by no means a flagship smartphone, however it does boast some pretty decent specs for a budget handset. However, it’s never become available in the US by any carrier before, until now.
Sprint has announced that they’re bringing the K3 over to their two prepaid networks, Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile. The phone will cost just $79.99 and give you a 4.5-inch IPS display, Snapdragon chipset, and 8GB of storage.
Check out the full specs of the LG K3 below.
- Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 3G/4G LTE
- 8GB ROM/1GB RAM (up to 3.10 GB usable)
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash and HD camcorder
- VGA front-facing camera and VGA camcorder
- Auto Shot: Take selfies with the front camera using face detection
- Cheese Shutter: Use voice commands to capture a photo
- Gesture Shot: Take selfies with a simple hand gesture
- Gesture Interval Shot: Make a simple hand gesture twice to take four selfies on a timer
- Selfie Light: Screen will illuminate a soft light around the photo preview for well-lit selfies
- 1,940mAh battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 1.1GHz quad-core processor
- Mobile hotspot capable
- Mexico roaming capable
As you can see, for $80 you’re getting quite some bang for your buck. Of course, you could find a more capable phone for the price, however this should suit the needs of many people on a budget and want a smartphone.
You can pick up the LG K3 online at Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile now, while Sprint says some Boost Mobile exclusive stores will begin carrying the devices as well alongside some independent retailers across the USA.
Will you be picking up the LG K3 for just $80? Let us know in the comments what your thoughts are!
You must log in to post a comment.