As for the Messages app, you can now toggle contact photos on or off on iPhone 6 and later. Go to Settings > Messages > Show Contact Photos to change this setting, which is on by default.
As expected, Apple’s News app is now available for use in the UK.
You can download iOS 9.1 within the Software Updates section in Settings. You can view all the updates and changes made to iOS in the release notes below.
You can download the update for OS X by going to the Updates tab in the Mac App Store.
- New emoji characters
- Fixes an issue that could cause software updates to stall
- Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch
- Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating
- Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number
- Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face.
- Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
You can install the latest update on your Watch vis your iPhone with iOS 9 or later. For complete instruction on how to update your Watch, visit Apple’s official support document on their website.
You can check out all the new features in tvOS here.
This update is also available from the Updates tab in the Mac App Store.
You must log in to post a comment.