October 6, 2015
By Max Buondonno
watchOS 2 introduces quite a few improvements and changes compared to watchOS 1. Here’s a rundown of the new features:
- New Watch Faces (Time Lapse, Photo, Photo Album)
- Tim Travel & Complications, offering important information at a glance
- Nightstand Mode
- Natively-Running Applications
- Developer Access to elements in Watch like Digital Crown, Taptic Engine, heart rate sensor, and speaker
- Reply to Email right on Watch
- More Room for “Friends” (Contacts)
- Multi-Color Watch-to-Watch Messaging
- Transit Information
- Discover & Store Credit Card Support in Apple Pay
- Improved version of Siri
All of these great features and improvements should be enough to attract everyone who owns an Apple Watch, but has it attracted you?
Vote by tweeting us your answer (we’re @mbeddedinc). Yo could even get a special shout out from us! Good luck, everyone!