The iPod touch will receive the following updates;
- Major camera upgrade from 5 megapixels to 8, matching the count on the iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.
- New 64-bit chip for faster operation and better graphics for gaming. Will also help it plow through future iOS versions beyond iOS 9.
- “M” chip from the iPhone for fitness, steps, and elevation tracking.
- Pre-loaded with iOS 8.4 and Apple Music following the June 30th launch.
- New 128GB model for $399, still starting at $199 for 16GB. There will also be a $299 model with 64GB of space.
- New colors.
What features are you looking forward to the most in the new iPods? Tell us in the comments below!
You must log in to post a comment.